Senin, 08 Februari 2010

I have a relationship that they say stupid dah disgusting, but I was very comfortable and feel the warmth when I was around. I was so very loved and I also love the other, I love both ways. I was really stuck by the love of a man who loves me, I'm stuck in between two handsome men who love me, help me, help me, peter people addicted to sex, when she met me, without wasting your time, he immediately jumped up to grab around my body into a warm bed for the night we made love, but I also can not forget, he's very beik and give more attention to me. I was really a very lucky man, There, I can have him. let's make love men!

and Paul, he's addicted people suck, put his mouth to my mouth, put his penis into my mouth, and kissed me all over my body. until I felt shortness of breath in for him. He is also an excellent personal, private he is tough, handsome, rich and very very loved me, I can not let it go. he was a quiet, it makes me too relaxed when follow-up is nearby.

I'm not stupid people!
I can not explain it, they must be satisfied to hear it.
I've been thinking mature mature,
I'll make love for seven days in the room with them both, where the position I was in the middle,
I'll threesome
yeah, I'll threesome, along with peter and paul
in the mattress or on the floor only peter, paul and me.
peter, paul and me
let's make love.
Take care comfort comfortable position.



1, 2, 3
Peter, Paul & My
Gettin' down with 3P
Everybody loves intercourse
What we do is innocent
Just for fun and nothin' meant
If you don't like the company
Let's just do it you and me
You and me...
Or three....
Or four....
- On the floor!
Everybody loves intercourse
What we do is innocent
Just for fun and nothin' meant
If you don't like the company
Let's just do it you and me
You and me...
Or three...
Or four....
- On the floor!



Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar